- Collapsible WBS sections
- User defined column & colour schemes
- Auto sets timescale to fit page.
- Clean & crisp print outs
- Gantt output produced in standard spreadsheet.
- Progress capture sheets can be developed and distributed to activity owners for update.
- Relationship lines can be displayed.
- Measure schedule quality metrics at the click of a button.
- Refine checks based on activity codes & WBS legs.
- Change Red/ Amber/ Green limit settings to suit your project’s requirements or use the Toolkits built in defaults.
- Drill down into deficient areas of the schedule to identify and enable rectification.
- Produce high level dashboard reports.
- Produce very detailed activity reports for deficient activities.
- View calendars and shift pattern details – Print off wall-charts
- Produce working pattern calendar wallchart.
- Display working hours per day
- Display working day counter
- Customize colour options for non working days (standard and non-standard)
- Use the toolkit’s activity function to quickly identify activities starting or finishing late.
- Utilise the advanced filters to hone in on specific areas of concern within the schedule.
- Export filtered activities to Excel spreadsheet for onward distribution.
- XER Schedule viewer structured by WBS heirachy.
- Activity Logic Tracer.
- User defined column selections, including column/ number formatting
- User defined filtering options, (similar to native Primavera filter options)
- Schedule health check – Based on the Defence Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Schedule Assessment- logic/ Leads/ lags/ Constraints/ Float/Duration/ Cost/ Invalid Dates/ In progress Activities
- Display steps/ Resources/ Expenses/ Predecessors/ Successors in gantt view columns
to find more info