Welcome to Project Controls Expo 2014 - The largest international Project Control event featuring
international expert speakers, Master-class sessions, Case studies & Workshops, Technical
presentations along with Partner showcase and a Project Controls job fair including Career Advice
zone. Expo 2014 will witness practitioners, employers, customers and suppliers coming together
to share Project Controls knowledge, experience, best practices, career development and tools, all
under one roof.
Project Controls Expo is a celebration of Project Controls and is supported by APM, ACostE and PMI- UK.
It highlights the value of Project Controls and the impact it can have when put to use effectively.
When - 18 Nov 2014 (Tuesday)
Where - Arsenal Stadium/ Football Club, London UK
Expected turnout - In the range of 450-500 (excluding exhibitors, speakers and support staff)
Industries to be represented - Oil & Gas, Construction, Rails, Infrastructure, Defence, Nuclear and Government to name a few
"Special Offer - Past Expo delegates can attend Expo 2014 for FREE. Simply provide the promo code "PastExpoDelg" during registration process and skip the payment screen. Please ensure to use the same email as you have used for booking previous attendance. On validating your email, our system will NOT send you any payment reminders.
Key Speakers -
Key Topics -
- David Birch, Head of Project Controls, National Grid UK
- Stephen Jones, APM PMC SIG Chairman, UK
- Jim G Zack Jr, Executive Director, Navigant Consulting, USA
- Ewen Maclean, Principal at Berkeley Research Group, UK
- Robert Horne, Partner with Trowers & Hamlin, UK
- John Hollmann, Validation Estimating, USA
- Gordon Lawrence, Manager, Capital Projects at Asset Performance Networks, Netherlands
- Andy Cruise, National Contracts Manager, National Grid UK
- Glenn Hide, BuiltIntelligence
- David Bordoli, Director and Forensic Delay Analyst, Driver Group UK
- Mike Younger, Head of Project Services, Jacobs Corp., UK
- Adrian Malone, Faithful + Gould, UK
- Agile and Earned Value
- Pacing Delay - The Practical Effect on Projects & Delay Claims
- Lawyer's/Legal take on Project Controls Framework
- Effective programme level contract management
- Schedule Risk Analysis for Complex Projects
- NEC3 Contracts: Managing Risk and Change
- Constructive Acceleration – A Global Tour
- Cost Risk Analysis and Estimating Techniques
- BIM - Business Information Modelling
- The 6 Key Elements for Improving Project Maturity and Visibility
- Practical Applications of a Risk Management Framework
- Productive Forecasting
Expo 2014 also offers all day beverages, buffet lunch and "evening social" (includes beer, wine and
soft drinks) to all delegates followed by dinner for sponsors, speakers and selected guests.
So, don't miss this chance and register to be part of this exciting event. For your convenience, here
are some links.
Hope you have all the information to make it to Expo. In case of any questions, please
write to us at info@ProjectControlsExpo.com and we will be glad to help.
Thanks again and we continue to look forward to your support.
Project Controls Expo Team
T: 00 44 (0) 208 0900 350 & 00 44 (0) 7880 883722