Role - Marketing/Business Development Executive
Location: Working from home for first 3 months and later moved to Guildford office.
Salary: Depend upon experience
Date posted: 09th Aug 2012
Job type: Permanent
Company: Project Controls Online Limited (www.ProjectControlsOnline.com)
Contact: Anil Godhawale
As a Marketing/Business Development Executive for our portal (ProjectControlsOnline.com) you will be involved in –
• Generating and implementing new, creative ideas to extend the reach of portal and increase sales across the website.
• Working closely with graphic design and tech teams to improve the content and presentation of website
• Development of presentations & dashboards using web analytics data
• Social media marketing - LinkedIn, FB, twitter marketing
• Support for newsletters
• Maintain and analyse a monthly report of key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Daily admin support for portal & parent sponsor (ProjCon – www.ProjCon.co.uk)
Ideally we are looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience however; open to receive applications from recent graduates/post graduates (Marketing)
Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Marketing is must.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to analyse and interpret data
An understanding on marketing in a business context.
Professional and mature attitude
Personable with excellent interpersonal skills
A strong commercial awareness
Strong organisational skills
Excellent knowledge and awareness of social media
Minimum 2 credible references are MUST
To apply for this position, send your application to us at Anil@ProjectControlsOnline.com
. To find out more about, please visit www.ProjectControlsOnline.com